The production of body creams, lotions, oils, coatings and gels require the transformation and blending of liquid and/or solid ingredients. These ingredients will vary in density, viscosity, temperature and shear sensitivity. Certain applications call for mixing under vacuum and the coating of powders while they are being blended.
Integral’s product range includes dosing, transfer equipment and specialized mixing and blending systems. Masosine and Certa sinusoidal pumps transfers the product without affecting the final texture. Our line of Watson Marlow products offers, Flexicon aseptic filling and capping systems, as well as the 530/630/730 tube pumps for accurate dosing applications. SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps are used in very viscous applications. ROSS offers ribbon blenders, high shear mixers, dispersers, planetary mixers, multi-shaft mixers, V-Cone and Double Cone blenders and discharge systems for the mixing and blending of the ingredients.
Our Industry Partners
Cosmetic & Body Care
- Hygienic Pumps
- Case Study : Applications For The Cosmetic & Body Care Industry
- Case Study : Processing Soap
- Case Study : Toothpaste
- Case Study : Sunscreen & Sun Tan Lotions
- Case Study : Body Washes & Shower gels
- Case Study : Cosmetic Emulsions
- Case Study : Cosmetic Powders
- Case Study : Scented Powders
- Case Study : Solid Dispersions In Wax
- Case Study : Manufacturing Red Lipstick