From Research & Development to product manufacturing in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry, require the use of high-end process equipment to meet the industry’s strict standards and certification practices.
Integral represents several well-known manufacturers with experience in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry. ROSS offers a range of ribbon blenders, vacuum mixers, high-shear mixers, planetary mixers, multi-shaft mixers, v cone or double cone blenders and discharge systems. MixPro’s top entry agitators can handle large product volumes. SPX FLOW, a leading manufacturer of innovative flow technologies, many of which help define the industry standard. Its cutting-edge flow components and process equipment portfolio includes a wide range of external circumferential piston pumps, centrifugal pumps, twin screw pumps, valves, heat exchangers, homogenizers and separators that meet many application needs. SPX FLOW portfolio includes brands such as Waukesha Cherry-Burrell, APV, Gaulin and Rannie. Seepex offers its progressive cavity pumps for gentle pumping action. Tapflo double diaphragm pumps are compact and easy to clean. In any case, Integral will help you choose the right equipment according to your process.
Our Industry Partners
- Hygienic Pumps
- Sanitary Mixing & Blending
- Case Study : High Speed Mixing Technology For Health Products
- Case Study : Modern Sanitary Blender In The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Case Study : Ophthalmic Preparations
- Case Study : Pharmaceutical Gels
- Case Study : Granulations For Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Case Study : Hydrogels
- Case Study : Liquid Supplements
- Case Study : A Pump For Cough Syrup
- Case Study : Medical Adhesives
- Case Study : Study On Tablet Coatings